Monday, April 16, 2007

Fergalicious?

At this point in the day, I'm not sure if I was a bad, bad girl and awoke this morning in one of the dimensions of hell, where "My Humps" plays over and over and over and over again until you plead to Satan for mercy.
All day long: "she's got me spending...." "Spending all your money on me, and spending time on me...." "She's got me speeeeeennnnnding" "My humps, my little lady lumps"... "My humps, my humps my humps , my humps, my little lady lumps".
I'd be concentrating on hanging blood today, talking with a patient, and all of a sudden: "she's got me speeeennnnnding!", with a little Fergie dancing around, fondling her humpy parts in the nether regions of my brain.
Milky, milky, coco puffs...

Tag, you're it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj9swNR5-lY

No comments: