Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yikes...

The first day back at "real" work is always the hardest... but Neuro is a logistical nightmare! The staff training me started work this morning at 6 am, and was "thrilled" to be getting out of there as early as she did (which was just shy of 6 pm). Ack! I'm already feeling oppressed, and I've only been back one day. Boo.
Camp called today, too, and wants me to work as much as I can next week, which will be primarily comprised of working my ass off in GI in the am, Neuro in the PM, and then driving off to camp for the night-- and who knows if I'd sleep or not, depending on what the kids are doing. Um... I don't think it'll work out. I feel sick and exhausted just thinking about it.
They also want me to work the first week of the 2 week session I'm helping out with, but I really don't want to do that, either. I want my life back, with my kids and my husband. I want to take a cheesy vacation, even if it means I have to cook my own food and clean up every once in a while.
Fuck! I'm bummed.
If God wanted me to work sooooooo hard at my places of employment, He wouldn't have given me a family that can barely keep themselves fed and alive in my absense-- right?

No comments: